Job Lead development of integrated brand store experience projects. Gather consumer insights to create store marketing strategies. Develop strategic and tactual initiatives to meet business & sales goals. Lead creative development of seasonal marketing and visual presentations. Responsible for the strategic planning of all in-store creative elements: windows, in-store, signage. Develop strategic and tactical creative briefs and plans to meet business and sales objectives for all sub brands for WIS. Lead the creative development and integration of seasonal messaging initiatives as it applies to store experience. Responsible for strategy and planning or projects that fall outside a season but align with brand objectives or initiatives such as densification tests and new fixture packages. Partner closely with the WIS project management team to ensure correct execution of concepts with regards to budget, scope and schedule. Responsible for the WIS Seasonal and the WIS Marketing Bud
WHO YOU ARE
Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field followed by 7 years of progressive, professional experience in account management, or marketing for retail, apparel, luxury, real estate or entertainment brands.
Experience and/or education must include:
1. Retail marketing and advertising in the US and Canada;
2. Brand projection and industry positioning;
3. Improved business operations;
4. Optimize profits and RoI;
5. Developing spreadsheets for project tracking;
6. Microsoft Office Suite;
7. Design, construction, real estate, or procurement; and
8. Reading and interpreting floor plans.
BENEFITS AT GAP
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.