This position assists in managing the Payroll Department by overseeing the daily operations of the department. Directly oversees the weekly Staff and Executive payroll process in the JD Edwards payroll system to ensure computing, withholding or deductions associated with net pay is processed properly. Works with various departments to ensure understanding of business requirements and how to support them. Develops solutions and maintains Payroll policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Human Resources or related field and/or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience as a payroll manager or similar role
- Current knowledge of payroll procedures and related laws
- Excellent understanding of multi-location payroll and taxes
- Familiarity with payroll software/ HRIS (e.g. SAP, ADP, Kronos)
- Professional certification (e.g. Certified Payroll Professional, Certified Public Manager) is a plus