Primary Skill Set
- IBM Sterling OMS, Java, Oracle
Secondary Skill Set
- Strong experience with Agile SDLC processes (Scrum, Kanban, XP).
- Micro services and Distributed architectures.
- Ability to think at end-user level and act tactically.
- Strong customer focus and owner mindset.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, development, test and deployment of highly scalable, high-reliability software: UI, services and back-end in a business-critical enterprise environment.
- Work with Product leadership to clarify requirements, design technical solutions and develop complex features.
- Partner with other engineering teams to deliver functionality delivered across team boundaries.
- Collaborate with other developers to plan releases and ensure the team delivers on the committed plan.
- Participate in design and code reviews across the team and establish best practices.
- Collaborate with core teams on shared services such as Infrastructure, Security and Operations.
- Support and debug of critical transactions in the organization order processing flow. Work with stakeholders to address questions and unblock issues with Order Fulfillers
- Perform scalability and performance analysis as needed.