Greetings from Teknett (www.Teknett.com)
We are hiring OPT/CPT/H1B, H4 EAD, F1, GC, Citizens for our Direct clients.
Please find below requirement, Interested candidates can forward your updated profile to Prashanthi.firstname.lastname@example.org References are Highly appreciate able,
Position: DevOps Engineer
Location: Chicago IL
Primary responsibilities include troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing production software issues, developing monitoring solutions, performing software maintenance and configuration, implementing the fix for internally developed code (Perl, Ruby, Java), performing SQL queries, updating, tracking and resolving technical challenges. Responsibilities also include working alongside development on Amazon Corporate and Divisional Software projects, updating/enhancing our current software, automation of support processes and documentation of our systems.
- The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, have superior verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, able to work independently and can maintain professionalism under pressure.
- You must be able to identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages.
- You must be able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience, and get the right things done.
- 4+ years overall development/technical support experience.
- 3+ years experience in scripting (bash, python, ruby and/or similar)
- 2+ years of Object oriented development experience in Java or C++.
- 2 + years experience with UNIX/Linux operating system.
- 2 + years experience with SQL/PLSQL, relational data management. Preferred Qualifications
- Experience working with relational databases, and distributed computing technologies.
- Experience with Linux
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve customer problems
- Other desired technical skills include Perl, Ruby, Oracle SQL.
- Demonstrates skill and passion for operational excellence.
- Documentation skills * Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues
Basic Qualifications:- BS in Computer Science or a related field.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
DevOps: 5 years (Preferred)
Education: Master's (Preferred)
Work authorization: United States (Preferred)
Work Remotely: Yes
Thanks & Regards
Prashanthi | Talent Recruiter - IT
Phone: 312 586 7719 EXT: 602
Email: Prashanthi.email@example.com | web: www.Teknett.com