Cavalier Logistics, a premier provider of global transportation, logistics and warehousing services for 30+ years, is seeking a Customer Service Manager to join our team in our Carson, California office. The customer service manager is responsible for enhancing Cavalier's client experience by communicating in a friendly professional manner and providing support to the sales and operations teams to meet every client need and when necessary resolve issues.
Cavalier provides exceptional service in the areas of General cargo, Government services, and Biopharma services. Our decades of experience and emphasis on our clients' specialized needs being our priority keeps customers coming back year after year. If you would like to join a dedicated team and contribute to a sterling reputation, this might be the position for you. The position entails:
- Customer Service and Sales Support.
- Enhance the customer experience with Cavalier Logistics.
- Support our Outside Sales Team to ensure they are in front of as many clients and prospects as possible.
- Problem escalation and resolution.
- Pricing and Document preparation and storage.
- Governance and Standards.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Domestic and International quotations, including RFQs.
- On boarding of new clients into our systems and ensure efficient and consistent communication between Sales, Ops and Customer Service.
- Assist with implementation, incl. SOP draft and hand over to Ops for execution.
- SOP Development and Updates.
- Client Presentations, Proposals & QBR's - Incl Sourcing from Int Network.
- Weekly reports on the team's KPIs.
- Drive compliance and assist with CRM.
- Build and house library of product information - Sales Share.
- Lead Management - Calling on our clients and prospects to identify and qualify new business opportunities for hand over to Field Sales Team.
- Work with Overseas Agents for leads, and logging / follow up with all opportunities.
- CRM Set up / Training.
- Handle Daily requests to relieve field sales.
- Must have an advanced level of competency on Microsoft office applications (MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Candidate will be detail oriented with superior ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, discretion, and diplomacy.
- Must be able to interact and communicate diplomatically and effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Client focused.
- 8-10 years' experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly and professional manner
- Able to professionally write and present proposals, presentations, and correspondence
- Able to organize and prioritize tasks, conceptual thinking, ability to formulate creative solutions
- Willing to communicate with customers and colleagues and provide excellent customer service
- Actively listen to what customers have to say, restating information to ensure understanding
- Diploma / Bachelors
- 8-10 - years of experience required.
If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, are a self-starter, have great organizational skills and are a team player - apply for this great position today. We are an equal employment opportunity employer.